Link: Chrome DevTools
Chrome DevTools is a set of authoring, debugging, and profiling tools built into Google Chrome.
- Select More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome’s Main Menu.
- Right-click a page element and select Inspect.
- Press Command+Option+I (Mac) or Control+Shift+I (Windows, Linux).
Iterate on the layout and design of your site by freely manipulating the DOM and CSS.
- Get Started With Viewing And Changing CSS
- Inspect and Tweak Your Pages
- Edit Styles
- Edit the DOM
- Inspect Animations
- Pause Your Code With Breakpoints
- Set Up Persistence with DevTools Workspaces
- Run Snippets Of Code From Any Page
Optimize page load performance and debug request issues.
Performance panel (previously Timeline panel)
Improve the runtime performance of your page by recording and exploring the various events that happen during the lifecycle of a site.
- Get Started With Analyzing Runtime Performance
- Performance Analysis Reference
- Analyze runtime performance
- Diagnose Forced Synchronous Layouts
Memory panel (previously Profiles panel)
Profile memory usage and track down leaks.
Inspect all resources that are loaded, including IndexedDB or Web SQL databases, local and session storage, cookies, Application Cache, images, fonts, and stylesheets.
- Debug Progressive Web Apps
- Inspect and Manage Storage, Databases, and Caches
- Inspect and Delete Cookies
- Inspect Resources
Debug mixed content issues, certificate problems, and more.
Build fully responsive, mobile-first web experiences.